The ALDO Group is a Canadian retailer that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessories stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 3,000 stores across 100 countries, under three retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring and GLOBO.
Stores in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or rebranded banners Little Burgundy (which it sold to Genesco), Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst).
Scope of Services
Aldo Group partnered with RSG to provide the following scope of services:
- Store hardware break/fix – 1,400 stores across USA, Canada, and Europe
- Helpdesk Support – same day, next day onsite service
- Support people counters, music systems and Wi-Fi networks
- Installation and renovation projects for all stores
- Service and repair for their 4,000 Apple devices
- Reduced service requests by 30% YoY
- Standardized the store technology stack
- Reduced I.T. store support costs by 50%
- Globally standardized store support processes and procedures
- Implemented governance and management processes