for today’s retailer
Implementing omnichannel experiences on top of cloud migration shouldn’t be complicated. See how the Meraki cloud networking platform can improve distribution, employee productivity, and the customer experience.
Build business resiliency
Meraki cloud management allows lean IT teams to manage distributed workforces at scale.
- Keep employees and shoppers securely connected, regardless of their location
- Maintain flexibility for BYOD or company-issued devices with easy device management through Systems Manager (SM)
- Monitor and optimize critical business applications (VoIP, POS, CRM) to maintain productivity and business continuity with Meraki Insight
and customer safety
Meraki cameras and intrusion sensors deliver real-time analytics on occupancy, guest traffic flow, and object detection to safeguard visitors and merchandise.
- Measure store occupancy and maintain social distancing with Meraki MV cameras
- Quickly identify key surveillance events and mitigate product loss with motion search
- Defend critical inventory using Meraki MT intrusion sensors
- Block security breaches at data centers and stores
Develop IT flexibility to manage uncertainty
The Meraki platform with its dashboard API expands the possibilities for retailers and customers of all sizes. Whether they’re custom built or plug-and-play through our technology partners, solutions built on the Meraki platform allow you to make the most of your network with modern tools like:
- RFID-based inventory management
- Buy online, pick-up in store (BOPIS)
- Interactive guest Wi-Fi
- Object detection • Video analytics
- Wayfinding & mapping
- Asset tracking
- IoT & security
- Network automation
Easily manage and expand your global network
Meraki minimizes on-site infrastructure (no controllers, NVRs, or other “boxes”), delivering location-independent cloud-based management.
- Easily deploy from one to thousands of stores with global visibility
- Template-based network configurations simplify provisioning at scale
- Fix problems at a distance with remote troubleshooting tools
With an increasingly distributed workforce, security is more important than ever. Our intuitive dashboard lets you remotely take total control of any incident, from alert to fix. Plus, our security solutions protect against advanced threats and are easy to implement across every layer of your network.
Speed, reliability and performance are critical for all your users, wherever and whenever they’re online. Our enterprise-grade Wi-Fi solutions give you the power to create amazing digital experiences by offering faster, more powerful connections, even in challenging indoor or outdoor environments.
The new digital workplace
Businesses are undergoing a revolutionary transformation. By expanding your digital workplace into home offices, you can improve the employee experience, enhance security, advance productivity and help you make the most of your IT investments.