CHERRY MX Board SILENT
- Precision key switches – Made in Germany (CHERRY MX technology)
- High-quality keyboard with laser-etched keycaps for demanding tasks and the highest performance
- CHERRY MX Silent switches with Gold Crosspoint contact technology
- Noise-optimized MX key switch version with patented noise reduction, using an integrated 2-component stem which clearly minimizes noise at top-out and bottom-out
- Self-cleaning contacts, dust- and dirt-resistant
- Over 50 million keystrokes per switch without compromising quality
- Long-lasting safe switching performance with renowned ‘original CHERRY quality’, tried-and-tested a billion times over
- N-key rollover: Simultaneous operations of up to 14 keys without any key ghosting effects
- PC and Mac compatible over USB
CHERRY KC 6000 Slim for Mac
The corded KC 6000 SLIM FOR MAC is the streamlined keyboard alternative for avid typists using Mac! The chiclet design keyboard has 12 functions that make it easy to use on your Mac every day. Frequently used functions (such as screen lock, screen brightness, mission control and media control) can be accessed with a single keystroke. Compact dimensions leave enough space on your desk for other equipment. The scissor mechanism is practically silent and provides an excellent typing experience and a long service life. The numeric keypad means the keyboard is well prepared for frequent number entries. A built-in metal plate keeps the keyboard stable and helps to prevent slipping on your desk. If you prefer a steeper angle when typing, the angle of inclination of the KC 6000 SLIM FOR MAC can be adjusted with 4 rubber feet supplied. A flexible cable allows connection under the desk. The CHERRY KC 6000 SLIM FOR MAC with silver housing and white keys can be used on all end devices with USB-A connection and MAC OSX operating system. *Lock screen key from MAC OSX 10.13
CHERRY MW 8 Advanced
The CHERRY MW 8 ADVANCED mouse combines fine materials, timeless design and the very latest technology to form a top-class input device. The first time the user touches the device, it becomes clear that this mouse stands out from the pack and is aimed at a user with sophisticated requirements. The anodized aluminum surface, rubber side parts, and the compact design mean that it fits snugly in the user’s hand.
The highly precise sensor with a laser LED allows the mouse to be used on nearly every surface, including glass tables. The resolution can be set in four stages at the touch of a button: 600, 1,000, 1,600 or 3,200 dpi. This means the mouse is ready for use with high-resolution 4k monitors.
The installed rechargeable lithium battery can be simply charged with the supplied USB cable – even while you work. The generous capacity of 550 mAh means that one charge suffices for several weeks of uninterrupted productivity.
A two-color status LED provides the user with information on the battery status, the charging status, the selected resolution or the connection status at all times.
Unlike other conventional mice, the CHERRY MW 8 ADVANCED can be connected either with the supplied 2.4 GHz wireless USB receiver or via Bluetooth®. You can switch connection types quickly using a switch on the base of the mouse. This allows, for example, a laptop to be connected via Bluetooth® and a PC to be connected via a regular wireless connection and both to be operated with the same mouse. Simply press the switch to switch between the two devices.