- Website www.walmart.ca
- Vertical ApparelEntertainmentGroceryHealth and Beauty
- Countries 26 Countries
- Size 11,443
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by Sam Walton in nearby Rogers, Arkansas in 1962 and incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law on October 31, 1969.
It also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses. As of January 31, 2021, Walmart has 11,443 stores and clubs in 26 countries, operating under 54 different names. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, it is affiliated with Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Flipkart Wholesale in India.
Scope of Services
Walmart partnered with RSG to provide the following scope of services:
- End user staff augmentation
- Laptop and Desktop deployment
- Laptop and Desktop support services
- Warehouse infrastructure deployment services
- Ability to meet increased IT support demands
- Reduced deployment timelines and quicker ROI realization
- Rapid deployment of new warehouse technology